- Certificate for English for further Study-Level 4
- Certificate in Business Fundamentals-Level 4
- NZ Diploma in Business-Level 5
- Diploma in Business Computing -Level 5
- Diploma of Applied Information Systems -Level 5
- Certificate in Hospitality & Catering-Level 3
- Certificate in Culinary Arts-Level 4
- Certificate for Entry to Automotive Trades-Level 3
- Certificate for Entry to Motor Body Trade-Level 3
Welding & Engineering
- Certificate in Steel Fabrication & Welding- Level 3
- Certificate in Machining Technology-Level 3
- Certificate in Forestry Skills- Level 3
- Sports Fitness & Recreation
- Diploma in Sport and Fitness Management
Carpentry & Furniture
- Diploma in Furniture Designing/Making- Level 5
Qualifications Tests for English proficiency
TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT, GRE, PTE
Note: Applicable as per the Course and Universities.
Scholarships to Study in New Zealand
New Zealand Development Scholarships
The New Zealand Development Scholarships (NZDS) offers the opportunity for international students from selected developing countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Carribbean to study in New Zealand to gain knowledge and skills through post-graduate study in specific subject areas that will assist in the development of their home country. The scholarships include tuition fees, travel costs, living allowance, and insurance.
New Zealand ASEAN Scholar Awards
The New Zealand-ASEAN Scholar Awards are scholarships for international students from Southeast Asian countries who wants to pursue postgraduate studies in New Zealand with the intention to help in the development of their home countries. The scholarships include tuition fees, travel costs, living allowance, and insurance.
New Zealand Pacific Scholarships
New Zealand Pacific Scholarships (NZPS) are available for candidates from selected countries in the Pacific Region (Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu) and supports both undergraduate and postgraduate study in New Zealand. The scholarships include tuition fees, travel costs, living allowance, and insurance.
New Zealand International Doctoral Scholarships
The NZIDRS offers scholarships for outstanding international students who wish to undertake PhD study at a New Zealand university. The NZIDRS covers the following for a TOTAL of three years: university tuition fees and associated student levies, an annual living stipend of NZ$25,000 (tax-free), and medical insurance coverage up to NZ$600 annually.
New Zealand University Scholarships
UC International First Year Scholarships
The University of Canterbury offers the UC International First Year Scholarship to top-achieving international students commencing an undergraduate degree programme at the University. The scholarship is currently awarded with values of $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000.
ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland
The Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies at participating academic institutions in the Asian and Pacific Region. The University of Auckland is a participating institution of the program. The scholarship provides tuition fees, airfare to and from Auckland, basic cost of living in Auckland, health and medical insurance in New Zealand, etc.
University of Otago International Research Masters Scholarships
The University of Otago International Master’s Award provides funding to support international students who are undertaking a thesis-based Masters Degree at the University of Otago. The scholarship includes NZ$13,000 stipend per annum and international tuition fees waiver (excludes student services fee and insurance).
Victoria Masters Scholarships
To encourage postgraduate research at Victoria, the University offers scholarships to students about to begin a full-time, research-focused Master’s degree. The scholarships include a $15,000 stipend plus domestic fees. (International students will be liable to pay the difference between the full international student fee and the domestic fee).
University of Waikato International cholarships
The University of Waikato offers an exciting new scholarship for international students from selected countries in North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, and Middle East who have demonstrated excellence in their previous studies. The scholarship supports Pre-degree (foundation), Undergraduate or Postgraduate taught programmes and is worth up to NZ$5,000 applied to tuition fees.
List of documents required for New zealand:
- Attested copies of X, XII & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Standardised Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where necessary for the programme)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (where applicable)
- Passport sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture programme)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Note: Documents required for individual universities and individual courses may vary in New Zealand.
Education Cost for Studying in New Zealand
- Polytechnic Diploma Courses range from NZ$13,500 – NZ$16,000 per year depending on the course
- Universities Degree range from NZ$15,000 – NZ$18,000 per year for most under-graduate degrees
- Post-graduate Degrees begin from NZ$16,000 per year and MBA Degrees are about NZ$22,000
*Tuition fees vary depending on the institution and the study programme
Why study in New Zealand?
- New Zealand institutes are recognised internationally and are highly regarded by employers worldwide.
- Teaching standards in the country are excellent. Students will immensely benefit from smaller class sizes that offer more individualised attention.
- The education system in New Zealand rewards students for both practical and academic achievements.
- New Zealand is a young country where resourcefulness and independence are highly regarded. Students can look forward to a very supportive learning environment where they are encouraged to raise questions and perform creatively.
LIST OF COLLEGES/ UNIVERSITIES IN NEW ZEALAND
- AGI Education
- Le Cordon Bleu
- UUNZ Institute of Business,
- Aabacus Institute of Studies
- Academy New Zealand
- ACG Education
- ACG Parnell College
- ACG Senior College
- ACG Strathallan
- ACG Sunderland
- ACG Tauranga
- Alpha Educational Institute
- AMES – The Institute of IT
- Animation College
- ARA Institute of Canterbury
- Aspire2 International
- Auckland Hotel & Chefs Training School
- Auckland Institute of studies (New Name of AIS ST. HELENS)
- Auckland University of Technology
- Avonmore Tertiary Institute
- Bay of Plenty Polytechnic, Tauranga
- Carey Baptist College (Auckland)
- Cornell Institute of Business & Technology
- Cornell Institute of Business and Technology
- Crown Institute of Studies (Auckland)
- Cut Above Academy
- Eastern Institute of Technology(EIT)
- Edenz College
- Edenz Colleges(EDENZ)
- Eelite International School of Beauty and Spa Therapies
- Employ nz Tertiary Institute
- International College of Auckland
- IPU Tertiary Institute New Zealand
- KITE (Kiwi Institute of Training & Education)
- Laidlaw College
- Lincoln University
- Linfield College
- Mmanukau Institute of Technology(MIT)
- Manukau Institute of Technology, Auckland.
- Massey University
- Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology (NMIT)
- New zealand college of massage
- New zealand institute of sport
- New zealand institute of studies (NZIOS)
- New zealand management academies
- New zealand management academies (NZMA)
- New zealand school of education (NZSE)
- New Zealand School of Education, Auckland
- New zealand school of tourism
- New Zealand Tertiary College
- Nnew zealand tertiary college (NZTC)
- Newton College of Business and Technology,
- North Shore International Academy
- North shore international academy (NSIA)
- Northland polytechnic
- NSIA – The Professional Hospitality Academy (NSIA)
- Ntec Tertiary Group,
- Otago polytechnic
- Pacific international hotel management school (PIHMS)
- Pacific International Hotel Management School
- Quantum Education Group
- Queenstown Resort College, Dunedin
- Retail Business and Management College
- Royal Business College, Auckland
- South seas film & television school
- Southern institute of technology (SIT)
- Tasman International Academies
- Taylors College, Auckland.
- Techtorium NZIIT
- The Open Polytechnic of New Zealand
- The professional business & restaurant school
- The University of Auckland
- The University or waikato
- TOI-ohomai institute of technology
- UC INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
- UCOL- Universal College of Learning
- UNITEC Institute of Technology
- Universal college of learning (UCOL)
- University of Auckland
- University of canterbury
- University of Otago
- University of Waikato
- UUNZ (UUNZ institute of business)
- Victoria university of wellington
- Waiariki Institute of Technology
- Waikato Institute of Education
- Waikato Institute of Technology
- Waikato institute of technology (WINTEC)
- Wanganui Regional Community Polytechnic
- Wellington College of Education
- Wellington Institute of Technology (WELTEC)
- Western institute of technology at taranaki (WITT)
- Whitireia community polytechnic
- Yoobee school of design